in her proper place

Friday, March 27, 2009

Managing girls at The Workplace

While researching an earlier post of sexual harassment, I came upon an old article discussing the management of female employees. It suggested that there are many advantages to hiring girls (lower pay, etc.), and that they can make excellent workers -- if properly managed. Several tips were offered. I liked the idea, and thought I might suggest some tips of my own, from the female perspective.

girls need clear, simple instructions

Men think logically. You’re problem solvers. You’re independent. we’re not. You need to tell me what You want me to do, and how You want me to do it. Don’t expect me to show imitative or find work for myself. Check on me frequently, and when i’ve finished with a task, give me another.

girls can only follow one Master at a time

i've worked summer jobs and part-time since I was 16. i've done everything from bagging at a supermarket to temping at law firms. Nothing is worse then having two bosses at once. Bob tells me to do something, then John says to stop and do something else. Next thing You know, both Bob and John are pissed at me, ‘cause whatever i've done is wrong. Don’t put me in that position. Make it clear. Take me around the first day and let everyone know “naomi belongs to me. If you want her to do something for you, see me first.”

girls make less money then Men, so be sensitive to our budgets

When You invite me to lunch or drinks after work, You pay. When a Man takes a girl out, He pays. Period. (Even when that girl is another Man’s wife.)

Most Bosses want to see Their girls in a specific type of dress, but work clothes can easily be a girl’s biggest expense. The easiest solution is to provide a uniform. If this isn’t practical, buy the clothes You want me to wear. Want to see me in a thong and micro-mini? Buy the outfit, hand it to me, and tell me “wear this tomorrow”. (Again, clear, simple instructions.)

Gifts are for keeps

If You hand me that thong, i'm going to assume it’s mine, unless You tell me otherwise up-front. “Wear this tomorrow, then wash it and have it back to me by Thursday.”

girls need more assurance

we’re emotional creatures; we need Your praise and approval. Tell me “good girl” if I deserve it. Give my ass a firm pat when You pass to let me know i’ve pleased You. Let me know You like having me around.

You need to let us know when we’ve displeased You

It’s all about feedback. If I’ve done something wrong, don’t stew about it or just go around grumpy. Tell me what i did, and then take me over Your lap and give me a sound spanking, so i won’t forget.

Sexual tension is counter-productive

You’re paid a lot of money to do what You do. If You’re fantasizing about the office girl, You’re wasting time and money. Just call me in for a quick blow job, and You can get back to productivity. (The tasks You’ve given me don’t require nearly as much concentration as Your own work, so it doesn’t matter if i stay horny – no need to waste Your time satisfying me.)

3 comments:

  1. All of these tips make perfect sense. It's easy to see how the work environment could flourish with simple changes such as these. Whether it's a quick pat to the rump or a long and painful spanking on the bare, it won't mean the end of the world. The opposite would be more true. Taking that encouragement or punishment will teach her how to be a valuable employee and thus give her some job security.

    If she regularly works from under her boss's desk she'll become even more irreplaceable. The time investment required to teach a new girl how to properly slurp the sweat from his balls or the right pace to bob her head in his lap will be a major reason to keep her over other employees during a financial pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slup the sweat from His balls? Eww... but i suppose it's a reality if you're a receptionist at a garage or construction site. i'm glad i work in an air-conditioned office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello naomi. i enjoy your writings quite a bit, but this is the thing... i am a sissy and i feel a lot of the things that you feel about being property and not having any rights. how does that work in your conception of things, or can it? -olivia

    ReplyDelete